Delivering value for money as well as sensible risk management around how we use your levy is really important to us. We have two permanent Board committees to help provide this corporate governance oversight.
This section lists the permanent committees that AHDB runs as part of its duty to deliver sound corporate governance.
Audit and Risk Assurance Committee
This group is mainly responsible for making sure we follow good financial procedures across the business but also that we are making use of best practice in all areas of our work. They’re responsible for overseeing our Annual Report and Accounts.
Audit and Risk Assurance Committee membership is comprised five AHDB board members and two Sector Board members. The Committee is chaired by Sarah Pumfrett, an independent AHDB Board Member.
- Sarah Pumfrett (Chair) – AHDB independent Board Member
- Janet Swadling – AHDB Board Member
- Stephen Briggs – AHDB Board Member
- Lyndon Edwards – AHDB Independent Board Member
Remuneration and Nominations Committee
This group looks at how we pay our Board Members, Senior Team and staff generally, how we’re recruiting people and also planning for succession.
Remuneration & Nominations Committee membership is comprised of the following AHDB board members:
- Catherine Mackenzie (Chair) – AHDB Board Member
- Nicholas Saphir – AHDB Chairman
- Mike Sheldon – AHBD Board Member
- Sarah Bell – AHDB Board Member
- Colin Bateman – AHDB Board Member